1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RUNE TO THE NEW ABYSS

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Crystal Canyon, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Ive locked a rune down on the front steps of the Library to the Abyss, and will have runes to pass out those who need one.

So far from what Ive seen inside, its great. New varmits to mess with and new items to loot. Some things tough, others not too bad.

Good Luck to all!

2. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Thanks Crystal, nice of you to offer and put that out for everyone. I take it that means you got a code and upgraded your account... Any major problems getting the codes?

3. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That's very nice of you to put a rune down for people. A lot of people would have charged people for that.

Thank you in advance.

4. No problem getting the code whatsoever. I was truley amazed. And so far it is a very interesting expansion to say the least. Soooo many new things to learn.

I must have seen a dozen new varmits in the dungeon and I havent ventured that far in!

I think you would love it!

5. Your welcome. Im also dropping them around Luna.

6. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

uh where is the library to the abyss?

7. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

If ya were to go out the East side of Luna bank the first house on the left is the CCC vendor house and rune library.

MW

8. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Michael :)

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Crystal, just wondering, do you have a rune for the beach for the brave souls that want to try and make their way through the massive dungeon?