1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Runebook Library of New Magincia

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tigerlily [VIPS], Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, Some of you remember me from years ago. I have returned to UO after a 4 year break. I have in the past always run a runebook library and plan to bring it back to life. I am currently working on moving and updating the library. It will be located on the beach in New Magincia. As always I like to include books that contain other establishments that are player run. I am in need of updated runes for Lockpick houses, Rune Libraries and Vendor houses. If you have one of these and would like to add it to my library feel free to contact me via ICQ: 633707418. Or if you see any VIPS member ask them if I am on and I will meet up with you in game to get it.

As I said I am working to update it so it will be an ongoing process, It should be open and I will be dropping runes by the end of the weekend. As you use the library if you see any missing locations or have one you would like to add please feel free to contact me. In the past, player contributions to the library is what made it thrive.
  2. longshanks

longshanks Guest

welcome back tiger. i do remember you.

good luck on this endevour. i will pass by tonite and see how its going.

get with gareth on the player run establishments and check out the community teleport hub just north of homare moongate.
  3. Thank you it is good to be back. I will be on around 8:30 till I fall asleep at the computer LOL. Will be good to see you.
  4. Library is officially open and I am dropping runes in Luna. you can also get there by going to the new magincia gate and head north to the beach. it is at the end of the town path. you should run right into.. becareful not to hurt yourself thou :p
  5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Welcome to Gungaincia !!!
  6. you mean they renamed the town! at this rate im going to have to keep redoing Mag books.. Magincia to New Magincia to Gungaincia.. walks away muttering to self..