1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Runebook of Exceptional Quality

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Connor_Graham, Oct 11, 2008.

1. I just picked one of these up for next to nothing on an out of the way vendor, and know they're from way back when, but have never actually seen one on any vendors before to know what kind of value they have as a rare. What is an average going rate for something like this? I know it's got to be worth more than the 200gp I paid for it. :D
  2. some pay 1 million for it.

the more value one is the [Exceptional] tagged one.
  3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    When I buy I tend to pay up too 250k a peice for them, but recently found an IDOCer who had around 60 of them. So bought all I need for now, hehe.

Edit: Forgot PC. Have seen from 75k-800k before for the one that reads "A runebook of exceptional quality". I have sold 4 that read "Runebook [Exceptional] for 2.5m each to a guy on Atl. All really depends on how bad the person wants it and also what they are willing to pay.