1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Runepriest LF steady grp

Discussion in 'Warhammer Guild Recruitment' started by Too00, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Too00

Too00 Guest

I'm an experienced Healer, looking to heal throught the levels and on the battlefield. Focused mainly as a Battlefield Cleric in DAoC, and Raided as well as PvP'd with a Holy Priest in WoW. Looking forward to finding a steady weekday afternoon mature group of players/guild to level and pvp with. I've leveled Healers before, and definately looking for a steady group.

I'll be online most weekdays after 4:00 PM EST
    and probably more on weekends.

Will be LFG everyday, not wanting to waste time finding pickups that fall apart, and just dont coordinate well.

I'll be playing a Runepriest, haven't decided on which server yet.

If you are lookin for an everyday healer, drop me a line. Im all into Grinding... XP's... Loots....Gold...Quests...Raids...PvP...

Hoping to hear some serious replies....

2. Anathesius

Anathesius Guest

http://pixelcrack.net is RAoV's site. I'll be in our ventrilo all night. Hop in and you can ask me anything you like about our group. We're 100% group focused and our main playtimes are 3-midnight CST/EST weekdays and all hours on the weekends.