1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Runic bonuses

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ZidjiN, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The runic bonuses are in the publish notes for the February 2008 publish on uoherald.com

As for the Smith FAQ in this forum, they've been there all the time; don't know how you missed them. Section 1.4 has the runic Tool property spreads for both Smith and (for comparison) Tailor Runics, as of the February 2008 changes in Publish 50.

You had me doubting myself, and my work from last year.

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My bad Basara, your totaly right. Its under section 1.4 >.<

I guess i was scrolling and looking for something that looked like the stratics picture, i was allmost sure that you posted a picture like that but with updated mods not long ago.

Thanks for you hard work on the FAQ's :)

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Stratics' page on runic bonuses has now been updated as well (and the saws & fletching kits added to the page)