1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Runic Gear - (thanks CriticalGaming btw)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, May 5, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Just wanted to say thank you for all that runic gear you sorted me out, i have built 6-7 suits in total now and all are respectable at least! my main suit is 13 mana regain 6hp regain and +14 mana and 30+ HCI/DCI plus FCR4 FC1 70's in resists. and i have a few more close to this also...
    I have been gathering crafted items for some time now and don't plan on stopping!

Cash I will be trying to get you again on ICq, sorry i keep missing you dude.

I simply aint good enough for factions yet.. fact... but i can still run in decent gear... so take a leaf from my book all you faction gear haters... Just keep looking for pieces, i have been buying for a while now and there are some awesome armour sets to be had! also i hunt hunt hunt, all i do at the moment and it may not happen often but i have gotten some fantastic jewels too! its not as good as faction gear but its not far off! and to be honest i have learned a lot about my template fighting the high end paragons.

Give the crafters a reason to get the Runics!! buy their stuff!!!!!
  2. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 5, 2009
    No problem sir. Glad to have new players here :)