1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Runic gear

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I have been trying for a while to build a collection of decent runic armour so i can for a stock for when i begin PvP, I am lookind for any pieces you have with good resists ( can be just on 1 or 2 resists ) and generally anything with mana increase, mana regain, HP increase, hp regain. not too fussed over stamina regain but the odd stamina increase wouldn't go a miss. only medable pieces though please.... i will buy in suits or individual pieces.

I am GMT so if you PM me i will get back asap and arrange the trade!

thanks
    Newbified.

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

no one got anything?????

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Easiest to buy runic kits.

4. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I agree but i have no crafter to do anything with and i can't afford a stone to work a skill :(

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a ton of runic gear. I think I made it with horned kits. I'll lock it down on the steps on my vendor house (NW of Luna). Take a look through it and see if there is anything you like. If you want any of it, PM with an offer.

6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Patty you are awesome!
    its right behind my guildhouse so i know where you are :) i will be online in a few hours so i will PM you once i take a look. I am not too good with prices so i may just send you the items and ask what you want :) got any bokuto's?

7. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have some gear i can give you ..that i made from spined kits..not the greatest..but it is a start.. pm me and we will hook up