1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Runic kits

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Smythey, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Smythey

Smythey Guest

Could someone point me in the right direction on where to find what properties can be placed on a bow from using the diff types of runic kits. and one more question..should I use a runic kit with reg wood then enhance or use the runic kit with say ash or frostwood right away?

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

The runic kits do not add properties. Only the types of wood add specific properties. The different kits add a certain number of propereties to a crafted bow.

If you use regular wood you get random properties. But you can then try to increase the values of those properties by using the appropreate wood.

When crafting or enhancing a bow a good talisman can increase the strength of some of those propreties.

3. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No no no. Runic kits add properties when crafting a bow.If you use colored wood when crafting with a runic kit it will add those properties from that wood color. Now if you enhance a bow with colored you dont need a runic kit for that.

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

What I ment was, runic add random properties. The number of properties increases with the quality of the kit. If you want a specfic quality you need to use or enhance with the correct wood type.