1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Runic Mallet and Chisel

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Duke X. Winter, Dec 10, 2009.

1. So I understand (after searching stratics, please advise if this has changed) that you get these from the same NPCs that you get the imbuing powerscrolls from, but is there a particular thing you have to do to get them? Or is it just a random chance that you get a Runic M&C instead of a PS?
  2. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

random,,,, while turning in 550 EE to get enuff 115's to bind for a 120,, I got ONE dull mallet and chisel :(
  3. Boogieman

Boogieman Guest

I've been turning in essence to obtain 21 powerscrolls 115. I've received one copper runic (uses:10 !). And it's not either or, you receive both the scroll and the runic.
  4. Sir Rickster

Sir Rickster Guest

I got the runic mallet and chisel in addition to the powerscroll.
  5. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Bronze mallet and chisel (10 uses) here after turning in 1K essence. No runics for 2K residue here...
    Hephaistos of Europa
  6. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 31, 2001
    People are actually using the mallet and chisel?

The Scandinavian
  7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    I dont think so, i had a few on vendor for months and they didnt sell, I have about 6 of each [hammers], from turning it enough to have 28 120s from combining 115s