1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Runic Mallet and Chisels ?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by TheChocolits, Sep 15, 2009.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I can't seem to find it anywhere mentioning that we now have runic mallet and chisels?.. I just saw one on sale on a vendor, a Dull Copper Runic Mallet and Chisels, was wondering how u acquire these new runics?

And while I'm at the topic of new items, anyone know what a Treasure Sand is for? or how to come by it? Was also seen on vendors and looks like ordinary sand.

2. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

The mallet and chisels come from the artificers when you turn in ingredients for scrolls. I did 10 quests for the 115 scroll and got a bronze and shadow iron one.

3. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ohhh~awesome :D

I wonder if anyone has gotten a val runic mallet n chesel yet? .. my guess is probably from turning in the relic fragments yeah?

Thanks Thom :thumbup:

4. Myna

Myna Guest

wow, then i was really lucky

did my first 115 scroll today and got a val chisel, so no need to make the relic quest to get higer runic