1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

runic saws?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by God_Majere, Jan 2, 2009.

1. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

is it good for crafting hatchets?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Nope... hatchets are Tinker items, not Carpentry items.

3. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

damn so how does one get a decent hatchet?

4. Currently either loot it off a critter or wait until SA comes out and hope that they can be imbued with the properties you want. I think they mainly wanted to keep the hatchets from being too overpowered, as it would make the trees call for a nerf :D

5. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

i would love to get a nice hatchet *sighs*

6. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

One of the BEST things about the new KR item artwork (as much as I've not liked it due to the differences compared to legacy item artwork for armor and weapons) is that the hatchet artwork is DIFFERENT than one of the Axe artwork (in Legacy, the hatchet shares artwork which makes it a pain when looting for scrap metal and you can't smelt the hatchet).

I guess that's why I've never been big on hatchets... they've always been confused by me for axes that can either be resmelted or combined into BODs.

7. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

hatchets are the hardest hitting, fastest base axe weapon... so I want one with good props! :D

8. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Then I'd look for one in Loot drops that will be a good candidate for embueing upgrades.