1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rustic question from a latecomer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by grymse, Oct 10, 2011.

1. grymse

grymse Guest

When reading the product description of the rustic theme pack, I somehow got the impression that you'd be able to have a broker outside your home.

"Encampments - A self contained system that allows commodity and pet brokers to be placed outside of your home in designated areas."

"Outside of my home" is true if my home is in New Magincia, right?

Other than that I love the idea of commodity traders. Pet traders too, but commodity above all. At least there are no dwarves handling the trades :)

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no, the broker can be placed only in the magincia spots (the part with all the signs that looks like a graveyard) and only if you win an auction for one of them.
    Also you must keep high enough your offer for that spot in order to not lose it.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The key here is 'in designated areas'. Those areas are in New Magincia.
    I have a pet vendor on Europa. It cost me 1000gp in my initial bid, I put a further 1k in
    'bid matching'. So far that hasn't been touched, the stall renews every week for a fee of 0gp because no one else has bid on the plot.
    The vendor is making a modest amount of gold because the pets I sell are for non-tamers, but I'm happy with the results.
    You can read more information here: http://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-...the-new-magincia-bazaar/renting-at-the-bazaar