1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

rustic theme pack question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Sep 4, 2011.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If i want multiple raised garden bed deeds, is it possible for me to upgrade unpaid trial accounts with the game code? I heard that its not possible to use the rustic theme pack code more than once.

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You get the raised garden bed by applying the rustic theme pack code in game. Use all the codes in game on one account and get as many garden beds as you want.

3. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i read that you can only upgrade the same account once though? cause it counts as an "expansion" pack not an item pack

4. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Using the code in game to get the garden bed doesn't upgrade the account.

Upgrading the account is a totally separate endeavor, you need to use the code on your account management page to upgrade an account.

If you only have one account but want multiple garden beds, you can buy more than one theme pack, upgrade the account on the management page, and use all the codes in game on that account to get multiple garden beds.

Kinda costly though.

5. Northern Whaler

Northern Whaler Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

When you buy the upgrade they send you 2 seperate codes ,one to upgrade the act and one to use in game to get the item

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Selling just the garden beds by themselves would raise a lot of money and I don't know why they don't do that.

If they would add the stuff like that into the account management system where when you're reviewing your account or whatever, and there was a "buy 5 garden beds for $10" or something, a lot of people would pick them up.