1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rustic Theme Pack

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Donald, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Donald

Donald Guest

Once you have updated your account with the Rustic Theme Pack, can you go back and buy another to get another code for another garden bed, or is it just a one time thing?

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can buy as many theme packs as you want = the code for the bed works on the same account if you dont have a second account to put the code on. Did hear there is possibility of it being sold on side... but that is the trouble with rumors.. not all are true.

3. Donald

Donald Guest

Not sure what you mean by it being sold on the side?

4. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They stated down the road, they might or plan to sell the garden beds seperate than the total upgrade.

5. Donald

Donald Guest

Oh I see. I just want another garden bed, and I see they are selling for like 35 mill on my shard, but I happen to have the 9 dollars more than I have the 35 mill lol.

Uriah Heep likes this.
  6. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah... and I suspect as long as they continue to sell the full mini-booster for $9.99 to the same people, they'll have no impetus to split the garden bed from the mini-booster.