1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

?'s on high seas pak

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chazztizer, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok first If I have my new boat in trammel can I still be boarded? as in if I leave ore on a locked boat deck can it be stolen?And no I am not strip mining! I mine until I have a lot of ore and then I call in the bug and smelt. (I hate that my color decays now)

Second I think I can lock a forge down..am I correct?
    Any tips before I buy this would be appreciated. For instance, should I get the captains bundle?

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

as
    long as you have the boat set to private, no one can get on it in Trammel ruleset. a forge can only be placed on the Britannian ship.

Chazztizer likes this.
  3. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For mining, the Capt Bundle (or just the Brit Ship) is really nice due to forge placement.
    The Capt Wheel is nice for fishing up MIBs but UOCarto does just as well and even better imo due to the ability to mark multiple spots on your map.

If you plan on mostly doing pirate stuff I wouldn't recommend it. Brit Ships are very slow
    and most players have higher success pirating with Orc ships or the npc purchased Garg/Tok ships.
    Orc ships can take more damage and dish out more damage. Garg ships carry more weight than Tok
    ships but Tok ships are the fastest moving vessels. It all depends on your plans and your playstyle.

Pirating can be a lot of fun. Good luck either way and have fun :)

Chazztizer likes this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Don't forget that the Tokuno ships also give you a bonus to fishing!

Chazztizer and Acid Rain like this.