1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA archery weps?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Goodoljoe, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Ok I see sword/fence/mace/bladeweave new weapons but I cant find any new archery ones,maybe Im just missing a link or a post..But whats the deal with that? Or there simply isnt any new archery weapons? :S

2. Cryltaur

Cryltaur Guest

Seeing as how Gargoyles are not able to use Archery weapons, I don't think the Gargoyles would be able to invent new types of bows and crossbows.

3. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Yea thats fine but how hard is it to find a excuse in the lore to slap new archery weapons somewhere?how is it fair for archers they dont get any new weapons? .......

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Perhaps you didn't notice Gargoyles only have 3 throwing weapons, they need more before archers get more.

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

We need more Garg Luv!

Garg Luv!

Garg Luv!

It's a nasty job but someone's gotta do it ... start the "more love for ..." chant, that is.

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Things will be even more complicated when we have to have Bladeweaving AND Swordsmanship in order to be effective in close quarters.
    This will be interesting, so I'm kinda glad there aren't too many new weapons until we can find our footing.

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Screw archers!

The most simplistic and easy template to play in game...especially for the effort its required to make one!