1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA Character slot question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I have one account that has 5 character slots. The account is updated to mondain legacy I never got the crystal/ shadow housing tiles or the 6th character slot. My question is if I upgrade to the new SA expansion will I get the 6th character slot?

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I believe the question has been answered before and the answer was yes, you will have everything up to date. The 7th slot I think will still have to be purchased from UOGameCodes.com

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

From what I understand so far, No you would still have to buy the 7th char slot, it was not offered with the shadow/crystal tiles. Same goes with the upgraded storage. Tho they could add this as gifts at release...I do not know.

4. Lady Michelle

6th character slot is what I was asking about 7th one I know I have to buy, I upgraded the account from AOS to mondain legacy last march. I have 2 accounts and Im trying to figured out which one I want to up grade this time :D

5. Lady Michelle

Thank you = )

6. The 7th slot has so far not been confirmed by EA/Mythic yet. We don't know if they're going to include it with the SA expansion or not. Originally it was supposed to be, but due to the delay they added the 7th slot and increased storage to the UO store for those that didn't want to wait. We're still waiting to hear on whether or not they'll stick to what they originally said and include it with the expansion.