1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

sa client and macros

Discussion in 'UHall' started by onthefifty, Sep 10, 2009.

1. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

ok. love the look of the new client but have some issues with macro making and cursor targeting on gumps.

it seems if i want to move anything i have to target the cursor a quarter inch under any button. like say i want to press apply i have to target the cursor 1/4 inch under it in order to click on it. anyone else see this.

some questions.

is there any step by step guide for how to set macros?

i found out how to change the mouse wheel up/down which is cool. i like mw down target self mw up last target

is it possible to make drink heal, cure, refresh and eat apple macro?

how to assign spells to keys.

dress macro possible?

u can see that i'm trying to ditch uo assist here as it looks like it will be some time before it patches from what i've seen

any help for this old newb will be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

2. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

ok, played with it a bit more and if u drag the spell to a hotbar and right click on it u can assign a key to it.

so now i just need some input on whether u can make drink potion macros, eat apple and dress macros.

thanks.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You can drag the potions into the hotbar then rightclick it and select target self or target cursor, Same with apples, Dont think you can have a dress macro.

4. Supreem

Supreem Founder, Citadel Studios
    VIP Stratics Veteran

You most definitely can have a dress macro. In the actions window (from the main menu) there is an Equip Item macro.

5. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You can have a dress macro. Just click actions under the main menu, and choose equip items. Drag that to a hotbar.

Then drag all your armor, weps, talismans, cloaks, etc... into the boxes.

Then when you die you just click that button and it will re-equip everything.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Woot! Learnt something!

7. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

1 minute to late I see.... lol

8. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a dress macro for suit 1, and a second dress macro for suit 2, and a third for suit 3, and four! It's one of my favorite features!
    Just make a maco and use the Equip Item icon as stated. then right click that icon once it's in your macro and just drag your equipment in there. Put everything.
    Then bind it to a key. I use CTR-Insert. You can also make a macro to instantly undress.. use unequip icon.
    I like to put these macros in that hidden macro menu rather than on the hotbars.

Healing pots and cure pots... I like using my mouse thumb buttons for those. I'm contiplating on what to put on the center mouse button (maybe trap box).