1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA Client users: log in early before the event

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Nenime, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I rushed like crazy to be there at 4:30 pm but I missed the event anyway because SA patcher knocked me out for 45 minutes. :bored:

My thanks to Medea for spreading the news. :)

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I was there :)

There plenty more chances to meet Dawn.

3. Zandros

Zandros Guest

SA client seems to like patches.

After first installation it took roughly 2-3 hours to get all patches done. I thought thats a one time thing.

But after starting it again, and again, and again, and again, ... it seems to install same patches again and again and over again.

I really don't have the time and patience to spend hours just sitting in front of my comp waiting for patches to be done before i can log in.

SA coming for 2D client?

If not i wont buy the 7char slot/storage increase combo AND the SA Add-On for all of my accounts.

Really disappointing so far. :coco:

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes SA is coming For 2D.

Are you using Vista ? If so you start the Client with the Start as adminstrator option. (Right click the UO Logo)

There also alot of big patches weekly as long its in Beta.