1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA Copper V 2.0 "final" basic skin released...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

With some help from Zym Dragon, I FINALLY completed and have released the completed version of SA Copper.

SA Copper started as a semi-port of Bitter Black (I figured B-LAU was going to do a full version, and decided to learn a few things, play around and whatnot) and mixed with an idea to take the glaring orange of the default UI and tone it down some.

It has since evolved quite a bit into its own skin with Bitter Black influences and highlights, but more centered around the color scheme found to make the UI a bit more subtle in some areas and to make items more visible in grid slots.

All credit to Bitter Black elements go to B-LAU for a great skin in KR and now SA, other credits are listed in the ReadMe file.

Next up is a quick release of the Icons pack as a separate add on as well as adding in the Enhanced features that have been released.

[​IMG]

Again, bug reports and whatnot are always welcome.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks guys! Let me give it a try and see if i find any bugs. :)

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't have icons for Mystic,Imbuing and Throwing. But your pictures shows them.....

4. Spogfrawn

Spogfrawn Guest

This skin is awesome. I love the new icons =) I'm not getting mysticism or imbuing either, though.

Also I'm not over keen on the brown background for the hotbars and backpack. Maybe it would be better with a nice sandy or copper colour of a similar tone? But that's just a small thing. Everything else is a massive improvement on the default graphics =)

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

If you still have the Icons.XML file in the Icons folder, delete it, that will make the icons appear. Apparently, I didn't catch getting that file deleted in the folder I use to upload to the Exchange.

So go to User Interface\SACopper\Icons and delete the Icons.XML file you find there and it should work.

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for getting this to us before the long weekend. This will make things more enjoyable.

7. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed and thanks.

Looks good and am anxiously awaiting the enhanced version :thumbsup: