1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA DEBRIS

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Nov 18, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

OK it has been 2 weeks, only pulled south facing oars. I play chessy, gm fisher. Am i doing something wrong? My debris consists of a pillow or bone pile. The chest is either on the 1st or 2nd cast. ANYONE ELSE EXPERENCING THIS?? IS IT A BUG?

JONAH

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Stay as far away from exact spot as possible while still fishing up debris should increase chances

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

hah yes! Unless the changed it. I got doubles of everything first night.

4. quig

quig Guest

This is the messed up RNG... try different area/time/sailing direction/hat/fishing pole/boat/facet/etc :p. This is UO, its full of weird little bugs.

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Really?
    Fishing further away from the spot maximises the pre-chest loot?
    I never knew that... But I guess it kind of makes sense.

6. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, i cant remember the exact radius for the spot that you can be in, but i just slow forward to my spot that i mark on my map in the EC, as soon as i start fishing up the preloot yell out furl sail and sit there and fish. sometimes you sit there for a good ten min gettng preloot.

Good Luck!

7. Babble

Babble Guest

I always thought it is just random chance.

8. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It may be random, was trying to research it but cant find much on it. I know if i stand on the exact spot i get chest in one to two casts. Standing farther away i get more pre loot, might be a good question for the ask the devs to clear up.

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Thinking i usually start about 10-15 tiles out, move in a circle, and work my way inward, there Is a finite distance from the coords where debris starts/ends, but I do not know how far