1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SA is on our doorstep

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by cheerful, Aug 12, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Sept 8th...check out UO herald

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    Cool... lets hope they get the last few bugs fixed before it then.. I really like playing with the new client!
  3. Tak

Tak Guest

Specialy the targeting macros. Currently 2D and third party soft users have an unfair advantage.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Don't mix up SA expansion with the Enhanced client.

I *knew* they were making a mistake giving them both the same name.

The client is free, as KR was. The expansion we pay for. From August 14th - 23rd you can log in to the shard with the expansion on and have a look at the new content. It will be on sale from Sept 8th.
    You will be able to visit the new lands and access all the other new content, once you've paid for it, with either client, and if you don't buy, you won't be able to access it no matter which client you use.
  5. o Kraken o

o Kraken o Guest

Sounds great!
  6. Kas Valentine

Kas Valentine Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004

I don't know anything about this expansion 'sides the fact s'Gargoyles and s'a new client. So all things considered there should be a fair few surprises.

Thankfully none of those will be the absence of the 2D client....

Cheers EA, I love you in a strange way.