1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA Macros

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Roland', Jul 27, 2009.

1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I wanna move my macros from 2d to SA without remaking them. Anyone know how to do this. Or where the SA macro file is?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

as far as I know there is currently no way to do that. The files are in the EA folder in 'my documents'

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Just remake them. It will give you a chance to learn how to make macros in the new client. Once you make a couple, you'll have the system down.

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think it is the same.

Where you would normally have use last object macro,

Now you can have a use "specific item" macro.

Like if i were to drop my ninja belt onto the hot bar and assign it a number, then I can just press the number and it will know what to use, I dont have to prep it with a last object anymore.

So obviously, the new macros will not transfer, as the old 2D macros dont have enough information in them.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the SA macros have far more potential than standard client 2D, and in some cases they're better than uoa too, though there are some uoa features we're still lobbying for. Visit the SA Client beta forum to see what macros people have been able to make.