1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SA map help

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Fortunata, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Fortunata

Fortunata Guest

Just recently got back into uo. Very experienced t-hunter (solo lvl6 easily) but i have noticed some the new trammel maps (i have gotten 2 so far) that show treasure points inside of cave walls. I cant seem to locate these chests anyone else run into these mountain maps? Thanks
  2. Can you post a picture? I haven't had any like that, but still have about 100 lvl 6's to do.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    A screen print might allow us to shed a little light.

In fact, if anyone has a map they're having trouble locating, either because it appears to be inaccessible or because they just don't recognise the location. Post it.
    If we can, we'll help.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    That one is definitely messed up, but if it was actually where it says it is, it would be inside Shame.

However, since the dungeons aren't actually on the other side of their entrances, it's a bad map.
  5. Fortunata

Fortunata Guest

I figured as much but figured i'd ask...thanks...
  6. Curious. Hang onto that map for 30+ days, and let us know if it resets to another random location.
  7. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    Remember, the red dot has a small pin that curves slightly. If it was mine I would go to the location and start just along the mountain.

What I hope not to find are maps that are located under houses. Some of the locations I have gone were pretty close.
  8. Fortunata

Fortunata Guest

I may give it another try...
  9. Fortunata

Fortunata Guest

No i wont try again. I had my soulstone screen up and had to go afk and my son managed to delete my LP skill from the stone...The long haul back to gm picking...anyone know of any LP houses on atlantic??
  10. OH NO!

Of course, you explained to him nicely why that was a bad thing to do?
  11. Fortunata

Fortunata Guest

I did have to take a very deep breath before explaining about daddy's computer...O well cest la vie