1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA mob update

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gelf, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Gelf

Gelf Guest

not sure if this has been posted before, but first time i've seen. i was killing sliths for quest( down from the little gargoyle fishing village in the northern part of Tel Mur) and seen something new there, a treefellow guardian.
    killed about 5 of em, got 1 treefellow wood(used for alchemy quest i believe). anyway, anyone else seen any other of the mobs that haven't been seen in game yet? ex. dragon wolves,effete undead gargoyles, ect

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Undead Gargoyles have spawned since SA was released. They spawn sometimes as statues that Medusa releases during the fight.

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

he means the Putrid undead gargys, still no sign of them here. Since treefellows are in hopefully others will be too

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Dragon wolves? Sounds boss. But also sounds like a vollum.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

in beta, the effete were right outside holy city's tomb entrance, but they've never surfaced ...

6. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea asian shards seem to have the undead nightly spawn, but others dont. even though pretty sure the putrid effettes are not the ones needed for the hunter quest, the regular Putrid Undead Gargoyles who I think would be much stronger since its a tier 3 quest.