1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SA = no UOassist races

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Wolfways, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Just wondering if anyone who is using SA used to use UOassist to look like other creatures (even if others don't see it) and would you like that feature in SA?
    I liked playing a ratman myself :)
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Several options there. There are the Roleplaying faces for undead, meer, etc. There is also the toggle forms from polymorph. Not sure about the ratman though...
  3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Yeah the faces are good for some races...although with the graphic changes orcs are very...chubby now, so even using the orc face you still look nothing like an orc.

But there's no way to play a ratman :(

I thought there'd be more replies to this. I guess not that many players used it.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have to admit that even with the new "Orc Face" - I still wear the old Orc Mask... It just looks better!