1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA, now i am confused.

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Tak, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Tak

Tak Guest

Entered The great Abyss and couldnt find some stairs to the next level??
    Now i am confused. Is that realy all??

Me thought SA would be a huge dungeon. Deadly traps and riddles!
    Weeks of exploring and dungeon crawling!

Me entered the Abyss, found a nice designed dungeon and bosses everywhere. Good.
    After 10 Minutes a goblin arrived and handed me out an "Thats all folks!" Button?

Please, tell me its my fault and that "the great SA" has tons of lvl's to explore. Or tell me that addon ships with a 30 day gametime code. That would justify the pricing.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The Expansion comes with several large new dungeon areas including the Stygian Abyss and the Underworld. From what I understand, the dungeon is the first two levels of the Stygian Abyss from the Ultima Underworld games - with more to come in the future.

That could be totally off base since it has been a long time since I heard that - and I think SA has been pretty much totally rebuilt since then.