1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA on pac - finally get two days off

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Skaith, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Skaith

Skaith Guest

Hello I fianally get a few days of and I want to go explore SA alot tonight and sunday
    I have been reading alot on uo Stratics at work. I need some help with exploreing and making money.
    I want to find the new Dungen
    something about a puzzle

I will be on tonight and hope There ppl on from the best Guild on uo (just kiddding trying to ruffel up feathers)
    but I am tierd of not being able to play

already got my bottle for Captain Ron

and ready to play

and what is it I am hearing about the 3.0 scrolls need to find them

I am ready to go

cya later

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Yeah where do you get those 3.0-5.0 scrolls???

3. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

the puzzle board quest is where u get the 3.0 scrolls. got one my first go around but it was chiv. there is a lot of other things u get a well so the 3.0 scrolls are rare. uoguide has the puzzleboard quest all set out for you to make it easy. you get the puzzle in the middle of the anoying trapped hallway by double clicking the box on the table. you can do it once every 24 hours on each char. i am still drunk from last night so i hope this makes sense.

enjoy!

Hugs!