1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA question.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scuzzlebutt, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does imbuing require any other crafting skills to be used? I bought an upgrade code for one of my pvp accounts and was going to buy one for my crafter too. If I put imbuing on my crafter I'm also going to have to buy another soulstone, but if I can just put it on my other account that has more than enough soulstones to spare I can get by without having to upgrade the crafter account.

2. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you want to be able to make craftable soul stones, you'll need carpentry on that character. I think otherwise, you could get away with putting it the other account, but of course there is the hassle of crafting your armor, jewels, etc, and then transferring it to your imbuer.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It stands alone unless you are using it to make carpentry stuff like the soulstones or soulforge. I would not waste the money on the upgrade code and soul stone for the crafter. Imbue also ties into Mystism spells somewhat so it may actually be nice to have both those skills on your pvper.

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would have had to do a lot more char swaps if I hadn't put imbuing on my crafter. Otherwise, it can be done.