1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA release

Discussion in 'UHall' started by calibek, Nov 27, 2008.

1. calibek

calibek Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know when SA will be released? I know that the SA page says sometime in 2009 but I was hoping maybe there was a more definitive date floating around.

I'm asking because I'm taking a break from UO to try out WotLK but am going to drop WoW like a bad habit (literally and figurativly) when SA comes out because I LOVE the fact that EA/Mythic is finally putting player created magic items in the game.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I have no news at this time.

3. It will be out before Starcraft Ghost comes out.. also the apocolispe, will occur AFTER the realease of the game... other than this... i must agree with...

I have no news at this time.

4. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Although I have not read anything either... I am really hoping to it being early in 2009... Really looking forward to the change in crafting...

5. Babble

Babble Guest

My guess would be in about 6 months.
    So end of spring to summer/winter/never.

I still wonder if Darkfall will be out before Stygian Abyss and chances are good
    :p

6. It will come out 6-8 months after they announce the official release date.
    As that time approaches, before it is released, the next UO release will be slated for the following summer.

I hope that helps.

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I see a bright future ahead of you :shots:

8. be more optimistic people even if you knwo it isn't so... like let say Febuary mainly because its a time of love... and suicides... but love mostly.. And EA Loves us... so we are going to get this love is SA form right! :O see that is looking hopeful rather than.. 8 months and 40 years and 2 days and 40 more years... and yea 34 seconds :| ahehehe!

9. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Darkfall will easily be out before Stygian Abyss.

10. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think that we can say pretty much for sure that SA will come out before it is ready, laden with bugs and virtually unplayable.

11. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A developer actually replied to that one once... might have been in a Town Hall session... Pub 57 this year, then Pub 58 next year, then SA release.

12. Babble

Babble Guest

As normally 3 months are between publishes that is about 6 months from now then?

13. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That would be my guess. Summer 2009.