1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA tame list

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Salya Sin, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I was curious... as I had mentioned in a previous post that I was disappointed that we couldn't tame the fairy dragons. According to the SA website... in their updated mobs section... the fairy dragon can be tamed and will heal it's owner "from time to time".

YAY ME!

BUT... I did try to tame one during the beta and was unable to. Did anyone else try? Succeed? I'm trying not to get too excited as this was the only creature in the SA additions list that I was interested in.

Thanks for any info anyone has!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You weren't able to tame them in beta. It's an addition since beta's closure.

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Ok... thats just irritating. The listing on the SA site SAID the fairy dragon was tameable... that has now been deleted. :( That was one of the reasons I was going to get the SA upgrade... I was so excited. BLEH... wish EA would make up their minds.