1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA unpatchable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cazzador, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

It keeps telling me that I can't run that because I have another instance running which I don't! unless its reading the one in my other computer lol 8)

2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Try a reboot?

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

reboot and when you start up the SA Enhanced client there, wait for the patcher to kick in. Sometimes its so slow you can go back to the kitchen and get another beer come back and its still not ready. not often tho.

4. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Thanks guys well do that again see if it helps

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Also sometimes the process can still be running when you exit UO. Just go into the task manager and end the process. Happens to me every once in a while.

6. Supreem

Supreem Founder, Citadel Studios
    VIP Stratics Veteran

You will also receive patch errors if you try to patch while a new patch is being uploaded. If you suspect that this might be the case, wait 10 minutes or so and try again.

7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Teh doggie, how much?

8. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm but there is no new patch or? I have got no error and no patch ;)

9. Just like my problem. I try to patch ec from fresh install and I get file corrupted on remote server error. I have been fighting with for quite some time so I can use the ec.