1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA Upgrade and New Account codes on sale at EAStore

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Dec 27, 2010.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Stygian Abyss upgrade codes are going for $10.02 or so and new accounts codes are going for a little less than $14 right now. This lasts until January 1st for those who got money for Christmas and want to upgrade. :)

2. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Cool!
    Thanks for the info. @ 10$ it is worth upgrading one of my not so used accounts.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone seen where you get these discounts? They still seem to be list price on uogamecodes.com

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have never seen a sale on uogamecodes.com. The sales are usually at the EAStore.ea.com. Here is a link to the "PC-Online" games page listing the sales price for UO.

5. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I have 2 accounts that still need SA? Can I purchase both in the same order or do I need to do 2 orders?

When I first upgraded my first 2 accounts the day SA went live, I bought my first upgrade from the EA store. The second upgrade failed... It would not let me order more than one. Did they fix this?

Also, is High Seas on sale as well?

-OBSIDIAN-

7. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have always had just one account. Thinking about adding another. Would someone answer a couple questions for me?

If I buy a second account, do I have to download another complete copy of the client?

Do I buy an account at EA store and then upgrade to SA, or can I create the new account with the New account/SA option ($13).

Once I have two accounts, does the same desktop icon start both, just that I type in a different user name?

Sorry, I am at a loss here lol.

8. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

If I buy a second account, do I have to download another complete copy of the client? No

Do I buy an account at EA store and then upgrade to SA, or can I create the new account with the New account/SA option ($13). Use the New Account SA option

Once I have two accounts, does the same desktop icon start both, just that I type in a different user name? Yes

Hope this helps

9. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks!! That helps.

10. Ruppy2

Ruppy2 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Doesnt that figure....I purchased two upgrades at gamecodes yesterday.

Why it doesnt surprise me that one hand doesnt talk to the other in the interest of keeping a happy and satisfied customer.

Anyone from EA want to take a crack at servicing a customer with receipts to prove it?

Ugh :please: