1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA working for anyone?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sweeney, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

No response in the "EC" aka "SA" client.. is this working for anyone? Still having patch errors for me.

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Works fine here... just patched and was able to log in straight away.
    Iam on the SA EC :)

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Damn.. I seem to be one of the posters that I normally ignore because usually it all works fine for me. Thanks for the answer.

4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe no problem! :)

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Last time I tried it (yesterday), it worked. Is kind of sloggy and unresponsive, but it worked. Moving lots of odds and ends files off the computer's hard drive tonight and defragmenting it over and over to see if that will make any difference.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Still not working for me. This is pretty aggravating especially since I reformatted my HD and don't feel like spending an hour setting up my 2-d macros. I was so used to SA (EC).

7. Maggie

Maggie Guest

in what way is it not working? btw i m in same boat! just got new hard drive and dont want to bother even putting in 2d macros.

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Fails after grabbing uopatch.exe

9. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Enhanced was working, if you can call crashing every few minutes working, then it deleted my macros so I stopped using it.

I then tried the classic client, wouldn't patch, so couldn't get in. Downloaded the client afresh and tried again, same problem.

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Once I got it loaded on my new machine enhanced is running as smooth as can be. I am using the highest resolution and all of the bells and whistles turned on.

It may take a bit of time to master the interface, but I am all in. I will relearn as soon hope to be mixing it up on the Siege PvP circuit soon.

11. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It was working fine on both of my computers last night.

Sorry man, it just seems to be a weird thing going on and apparently it is your turn to be in the barrel.

12. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Sweeney... if its the same problem I had the other night... where you patch up, and before it hits the login screen it crashes, you may have to do what I did and uninstall and reinstall SAEC... since I did that it works beautiful.
    And its still working right now