1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SA_Default_Enhanced Custom UI 1.28 available

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Ash, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Ash

Ash Guest

Ran into a slight problem that drove me mad, so figured I should fix it before others have the same problem. The total skill points was not including the new skills, this caused a problem for me since didn't know I was at skill cap and thus wasted couple hours training when couldn't gain.

Anyway, 1.28 fixes that issue and adjust the text of the total so the decimal value is visible.

2. Is the chat working in this Mod? I'm finding it works about half the time in the others. I wonder if it has to do with which file loads first.... guessing only way to test that would be to combine them all.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Will load it up and give it a try later on. Thanks for the information and the continues effort.

4. Ash

Ash Guest

yeah chat is working fine, I didn't notice any glitches after the last patch. While I try and keep the mod simple so others can incorporate in with different skins, it also helps minimize the risk of a patch breaking something. Something I learned from Gildar.

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Worked Great and again thanks for the Effort. :thumbsup: