1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sacred Journey/recall glitch?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just wondering if it's me or if other folks have this problem too. When trying to recall or sj it takes about 20-30 seconds on some occasions to actually leave the area. I have no comp issues and no lag even when at events etc. Ideas?

2. yeah Ive had it where i was like "im lagging" but then I still carry on a conversation with someone then between 10-30secs I recall, been going on for a long time. I kinda got used to it, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

It's a feature of the recent hardware upgrades.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

That sometimes happens to me, But usually only when the server is busy or I'm at an EM event. Nothing to do with your computer or your lag I believe it's just lag on the server. :(

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Been happening to me lately also. Its quite annoying.

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its been happening to me for ages. I think it happens more the more time you spend in fel. I laso fizzle using charges in rune books alot :/

7. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is not as noticeable in CC but a common occurrence on EC especially when you are recall/gating to a high load area.

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor

Reckon they will add Patience to the virtue gump and give us a few points every time we have to wait to recall then. Seeing as how they can't fix it, may as well give us something for it lol