1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sacred Journey tithing cost

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ziggy29, Oct 16, 2010.

1. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe this should be costing 15 tithing points, but lately when I've checked all my chars (at least the ones without sufficient LRC) have been getting charged 30 for it every time. Is anyone else seeing this?

2. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*bump*

I've had some guildies and alliance mates confirm this on Lake Austin. Anyone else?

3. Macrophage

Macrophage Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am having same problem, seems bugged.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think this has been bugged as long as Chivalry has been around... It seems that Sacred Journey's coding somehow does two skill-checks per cast. When in training, watch closely while casting Sacred Journey and you will see that you can sometimes get 2 skill gains from one cast... not .2, but two separate .1 gains.

5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sacred journey is also bugged from runebooks. If you cast it from within the book, it can happen, that the cost in tithing points and mana is taken, but you don't relocate. Seems to happen rather often if you for example plan to go from Felu to Trammel.
    Never happens, if you set the same target rune as book default and cast Sacred Journey targetting the book.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand