1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sacrifice Project?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Velandra, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Velandra

Velandra Guest

I was away from the game for three years and just returned in mid-May, so apparently I missed something?

What is this sacrifice project?

[​IMG]

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It was one of the collection EM events, but I forget which one exactly. There was one where you collected ore and lumber to build fortifications at the passes around Britain.

The other collection event was for.....

I can't recall right now, but that tile was left in memory of one of those events.

3. Velandra

Velandra Guest

hmm.. now I am even more curious :)

4. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I remember the collections but I can't remember what the were for. Wasn't one to make heartwood? No, that's not right... I can't remember at all.

5. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought that particular one in Vesper was to make the structure just to the south of Castle Brit. We had one for the Meer village that created the fish tank and building for the special monsters too.

6. Velandra

Velandra Guest

weird.. it says to visit Yew to see what Sacrifice has yielded, but Yew looks the same as I remembered..

7. hakeem

hakeem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You hit the heartwood nail on the head. We had to bring in ingots, cloth and wood(no new woods then), to build the "way for the elves to return", pre mondains launch.
    I think it was during closed beta right before open beta was announced.