1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sad - Arlington of Atlantic

Discussion in 'UHall' started by richardg33, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardg33

richardg33 Guest

It's been confirmed that Arlington "the sparrow" was hit by a bus in his home town and killed. His house just fell on Atlantic. Members of HOT have his things if any friends want them for memorial.

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How tragic. I am sorry and give my cincere condolenze to his family for his loss, and his friends on atlantic. I am sure he will be missed by many.

3. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That is such a shame, and very sad to hear. My condolences to his family and his friends and guildmates who knew him.

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

My condolences to the family and friends.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My condolences as well. :(

6. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Best wishes and condolences to Arlington's family & friends.

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Where do you get your information? It has yet to be confirmed by anyone. FYI...it isn't *members* of HOT who have his things...I was able to save one item...one with his name on it.

Not trying to pee on your thread, but you ought to be 100% sure on the validity of what you post before posting it.

8. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Sincerest Condolences to his friends and family.

A Memorial can be set up for him in the Goodman's Rune Library Memorial Gardens on Atlantic. If interested please pm me.

9. richardg33

richardg33 Guest

I dated his sister at one time. She facebooked me the info. The sparrow no longer flies :(

10. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you wish, please open a memorial thread on our dedicated forum, or this thread can be moved there in a while.

11. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Arlington will be sadly missed.

12. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Thing is, he never had a sister. I would appreciate if you would stop with these rediculous announcements made from alt accounts...thanks.

13. richardg33

richardg33 Guest

^^ looks like his e-boyfriend is hurt that he wasn't told everything.

14. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

While I definitely don't wish for anyone to actually be dead, I hope that this isn't some kind of sick joke. Not funny in the least. Keep that kind of stuff off Uhall please, it's already dramatic enough here.

15. canary

canary Guest

Indeed. On my shard there was once a big stink years ago... a member of the community (basically at the time a popular one) basically said he died, posted on stratics posing as his own son and wife, said he was buried at arlington cemetary, etc. A few of us exposed him and then he actually came back on here, trying to explain himself. It was really disgusting.

That said, I agree that I hope this isn't some joke and if it isn't, my condolences.

16. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Well, Arlington was definitely not a friend of mine, however I have enough respect to leave rumors at the door when it comes to stuff like this.

I already messaged Petra about this...and apparently she feels it is ok to leave a joke thread like this in Uhall.

17. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have no proof either way beyond your unsubstantiated claim that this is a joke. However until the matter is resolved I think we'll lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.