1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sadly...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Morgana of Monglow, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Hello everyone
    Yesterday night i've placed a plot on Pwal village ( Thanks Alaster and the French citizens ) and already made sort of Pvp-Duelling arena. I wanted to place a vendor to sell pots/enhanced apples/bandies and grapes ( GRAPES !!! ) and sell the stuff really cheap, say 1000gp per 100 pots but sadly, after a few tests ( Thanks Grimreaper ) and due to the restriction the arena won't work as when you start the fight and move you'll be insta kicked from da house :(

I've tryed my best on it, made a third account etc etc to sort another fun place for the Pvp community but, due to the restriction, it'a a fail :(

Just wanted to tell bout that :(

Morgana

2. aeo

aeo Visitor

Yes very sad. I just built an Arena in our Playertown on Drachenfels and even announced a Tournament. Had to learn, that there where stupid changes that i cannot understand. Tried that even on Fel now, where i got flagged grey in a Playerhouse and the Owner attacked me and got kicked out of his own house and could not re-enter.
    Never thought about the possibility something like that could have been installed and i remember even killing an Allymember last year in our first Arena. So no idea when this did happen...

a very dissapointed player of
    Aeothochas
    Paladin, Council of Yew

3. Morgana of Monglow

Morgana of Monglow Journeyman

Hi and YES, i'm disappointed also myself. Just i can't understand why, o why i can't do what i want to on my own house ?
    I believe there must be some crying childs in the past "hey i kept get rezkilled while at home" or somm like that....lol

Anyway....these are new rules....one less account to pay for me cos keeping a third account for a nonsense house/place is a waste.

Morgana