1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Safe Devil's Night everyone...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Morder, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

in advance...ya thats right, it's still Devil's night where i come from, not angel's night muahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahrgrgrgrggggrgrgrggrg *coughs* *coughs*

2. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Detroit news: a few more fires last night than in previous years, however last years there were less than before....soo.....

*just saw a customer witht the orange hat "angels night" and tee shirt*

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well in our county Halloween is usually ok and safer for most of the kids.

*most years*

Course there are pranks or incidents. In our county here someone was stealing people's decorations from their lawns. Unfortunately the 6 young teenagers stole also...about 200 $ worth of deco from one lawn that they maybe should have passed over... :) Olive Branch's finest got on the news here and just smiled and said...NO ONE best take this cop's halloween deco. I will hunt em down ! He arrested them a few days ago !

***My fav. movie to watch though often around this time of year is The Crow* original one...cuz........it can not rain all the time ! ***

Too bad we can not all come back from the grave, though, to get some...JUSTICE !