1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Safest place for Blood elementals?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Theron, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Theron

Theron Sage

I used to hunt/train pets in blood dungeon Level 5 on the blood elementals, but now it seems they are called "diseased blood elementals" and kick my White Wyrm's ass like hell!!!

This really changed for me, it used to be +/- easy to fight them.

Also there are a lot more bloods down there and they spawn much faster. Is there a better spot/area for hunting them?

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I quite like the blood dungeon spawn, though be careful of the paragons as those are tougher beasties.

You could also try Wind too, I remember there was other spawn around the bloods but your WW should cope ok with it.

There's a handy search engine in our Hunter's Guide here which will let you see where monsters spawn and link to maps to find them.

Wenchy

3. Theron

Theron Sage

Wow I hadn't seen this one yet. Looks great thanks!

Just looked up those diseased bloods...no wonder I couldn't do anything, they are much tougher than normal bloods...

4. Necronom

Necronom Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You could try the Blood Elementals on the 3rd level on the west side.. Or change to a Greater Dragon instead of a WW...

5. Theron

Theron Sage

Thanks, seems like they are just like in the old days. Lots of Gargish weapons and equipment tough...