1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sailor's BEWARE

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by OldAsTheHills, Mar 25, 2010.

1. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Watch out for this navigation hazard.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Mutant sea-weed?

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yahaxithonix I find it so fascinating how you are one of the very few who play the game the way it was meant to be done. You dont just go around from marked rune to marked rune. You explore the world. I always hear tale from you of something odd over here, or over there. Or that there is an IDOC way off over there, where there is no reason to be in that area, other then to explore.

Now this one is a message in a bottle. But so many points in the world, and you see most of them. Im sure there are dozens upon dozens of screens you have seen, that many vets have not.

Nice find

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

X2!!!!!!

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

About 7 years ago I shut down all accounts, bought a new REN CD from Wal-Mart's bargain bin, and became a total newbie again, on a brand new server. It was good times...but now with the item heavy game play I fear that would be impossible.

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Nah, it's totally possible to be a newb here again. Some of us are perpetual newbs. Imanewbie.

In fact, that's what I enjoyed most when I came to siege originally, and that's what I enjoy now since I came back but lost a load of soulstones.

Also, Yahaxithonix, nice screenie. I used to see weird things like that along the server line long ago when I was training fishing using 8x8...