1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sak-Flax? Possible resource-Flax

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Lord Zephyrus, Mar 5, 2009.

1. For many a moon the flax plant has existed in sosaria. But unlike cotton and wool which were readily avalable from the enviroment the only source to get flax has been a tailor shop. I was wondering if it would be possible for the flax plant to give the flax resource maby even a special color of flax to encourage people to grow it.. Just a throught but i hope you like it. Oh and wouldent it be like super awesome if we could grow cotton and get the resource from it too. Maby even a special color of cotton or just regular. I just had this as a crazy thought, but i think it sounds pretty good.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I like that idea, but then again I always thought the NPC sold flax looked like a magical wand...imagine if it came in different colors! Oooh, the deco possibilities. =)

3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I hope that flax becomes a resource plant at some point, but I'd settle for the drop rate being adjusted. Either the game hates me, or flax is a rare drop. I gathered 36 seeds the other day and received NO flax. I have a TON of cypress trees, however that no one buys.

4. Lady_Dark

Lady_Dark Guest

It would be really nice if the flax produced flax bundles. Aside from making cloth, I use one as a hairbrush and one as a scrub brush in my bathroom deco. You just can't turn them, but they still look neet.