1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Salmar is back!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Salmar, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Salmar

Salmar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I might be back to playing some UO people. I don't think anyone would know who I am anymore, but that's ok. I'm going to be building up a new character I think, as I'm getting a 7th char and more storage for the account.

I will use this character for fun and probably delete him if SA ever comes out so I can have a gargoyle from scratch.

Here's to hoping SA comes out soon so I can build a new character, and hope to see people around town. I hang out at Vesper a lot, and Skara Brae.

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hi Salmar, welcome back.

3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Best news to start out the New Year! I'm so glad your gametime worked out and you're back with us *hugs*

4. I dont know who you are and have never heard of you but there was once this one dude. He was in our guild and he would go AFK a lot, like on that statue thing to get in to bedlam and things like that, we would kill him just to get him out of the way. Could this have been you?

5. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Was great to see you last night Salmar! Nothing like compiling a new collection of death robes!