1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Salvage Bag Siege problems

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by TheDrAJ, Sep 25, 2012.

1. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I am sure people have already complained about usage on salavage bags. But this happened to me yesterday. I was using a salvage bad to recover leather, I put a bag conatining a 6 piece suit in the salvage bag, I dont know how many usages were left on the bag. I click on the tailor part and when the slavage bag ran out of uses it disappeared as did the 2nd bag (and i am asuming some of the unrecycled parts of the suit).

So problem is destroying items when charges are used up.

My personal opinion is charges make these worthless on siege

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

IMO, what needs to be done for the Siege version of the bags is there not to be bag charges, but using them takes uses off your scissors or smithing tool (tongs/hammer/sledgehammer) the way that holding an ASH while crafting with a runic takes charges off the ASH as well as the runic. After all, you have to have the tool on you for the bag to work.

At worst, you could put an obscene number of charges on the bag and have it to where it lasts several times longer than the tools that are also being drained.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This issue is in the system already.