1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Salvage Bag

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Airhaun, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey peoples!

I've just added the Tailor skill to my smithy and am having problems using the salvage bag for cloth. I can use it fine with my smith & ingots. So what's the trick with cloth/leather/etc.? Do I need to be near anything specific? Is cloth even salvagable or is it limited to leather?

Thanks!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if the cloth is in the bag just hit recycle all or hit recycle cloth and it should work you dont have to be near anything just make sure you have scissors in the pack thats all there is to it

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

IIRC most hats aren't salvagable.

4. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info. I don't think shoes/sandals are salvageable either. Good to know I must have scissors in pack; much like hammer for ingots.