1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Salvage Bags

Discussion in 'UHall' started by greatpumpkinator, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Don't know if this has anything to do with the new patch...but my salvage bag was acting weird.

I have about 10 daggers, and a war cleaver in it. I told it to salvage ingots, and it said 6/10 were salvaged. It left 3 of the daggers and the war cleaver inside.

So, I told it to salvage ingots again. It told me 0/4 items were salvaged, yet the war cleaver disappeared, and my ingot count went up.

I had to do that 3 more times...got the same 0/X items salvaged, yet my ingot count went up, and a dagger disappeared each time.

What's up????

This was on Great Lakes shard on my 120 Smith, in Britian, at 11:26 PM CST....in case anyone cares to know....