1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Samarai Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xempathy, Aug 10, 2008.

1. xempathy

xempathy Guest

From what I gather it would be best for me to have a two handed weapon since I have Bushido and Parrying. I'm hoping to find a good ornate axe with a nice swing speed increase but I was wondering what my dexterity should be for the best swing times on the axes. I run a template without healing and use curse weapon instead, so it's very important that I hit often.
  2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    Ideally, 200 stamina, but that is almost impossible without sacrificing everything else. Within reason, I usually set dex to 125 (max), leaving 120 left for strength and base intelligence of 10, which is enough for an elf.

Most samurai hit 130-145 stamina or so.

Your priorities should be DCI/LMC/DI and then MR/DEX/STA/INT/MI/HCI/FC/FCR (your choice, pick two or maybe three if you are uber rich).

Ornates should have 25 to 30 SSI.

Obviously a shield won't work very well for you, but a one-handed weapon can work fine, the evasion hit is not too bad. And, you can drink potions then.

People that can use shields have it a lot easier to fit everything on their template.

Good luck!