1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Same Ol' Story, Different Day

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I just don't see the point of logging in to stand inside a house when you claim to be pvpers.

3v3 and you stay inside...
    [​IMG]

4v8 and you stay inside...
    [​IMG]

2. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey D, Bo thinks you should become the siege reporter because you are good at taking pictures and telling stories.

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Sorry I left you out Hugi but you were in a different house in yew near soulweaver who was...get this....also hiding in a house. You probably had over 10 players online tonight and never stepped outside to fight once. Like I said I just don't get why a pvp guild doesn't pvp.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lol whatever makes you sleep better nice crop on the uoam there buddy!

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Storytime!

[​IMG]

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

First off wasn't online to pvp tonight.
    Second off the only character i have done has his pvp skills soulstoned cause i have him set up for Mels... But dont worry I have two characters almost complete i'll be glad to play with you soon....
    Third: If your so bored just dont log in I dont think you'll be missed.

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

no no no, D you have it all wrong. They came out of there house when it was 4vme on a naked tamer running through Luna. Buuuut we can go a step farther and really start laughing when Bo tried to attack my dragon.

[​IMG]

Thanks for your armor and some of my stuff back :lick:

8. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

yeah Bo died to a dragon go figure. And what 4 would that have been that attacked you? It was Bo and Bo only who killed you. Supers explosion went off as you were already ghosted by Bo.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Same Oll Liar as usual,
    This community isnt that big, Its not hard to see, when you have a ton on, against our three...Who are you trying to convince, Gil? or JsV or WcB?

I mean seriouisly D, enough of your lying it gets old, you tell a fraction of any truth, I swear you dont have it in you to tell the truth. So thats why you crop the UOAM, cause then we would know for sure your lying like you always are.....

See Siege what were talking about, hes good at being a liar and getting booted from guilds, hes just like puffy, once TnT is tired of his ****, that will be the kiss of death, he will be all alone for sure...thats why he had his own guild and no recruits.......lmao, You had yerself a Big Following there D....lol

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I've never been kicked from a guild Elmer and if I'm not mistaken you came on here and publically stated what a great guildmate I was and hoped I'd be back.
    As you can see uoam is on the pic showing we had 4 people on.
    Some of your guildmates were around but might not of wanted to pvp like pwn, hugi, brook, and Sakie I get that. But here are the people I saw attack someone from inside Brooks house:
    Dobbo
    Elmer
    Kage
    Super
    Sunchicken
    Garlin Green
    Daniel

We didn't have 3-4 on all night we did have more people but the majority of the time we only could field 4. If you don't want to pvp then that is perfectly fine. Don't expect to get any fights from me.

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer you really cant keep my name out of your mouth, little bitter? :spider:

Just like I was kicked from k0c and wasnt quitting/selling accounts a day after all that went down. If it makes you feel better that you took the guild from me vs me handing it you, than so be it. Me and you both know the truth and thats all that matters.

And I expect you to have a whole following of people that are going to back up your story so that you guys dont look... well yea

Like your wrong, liars, or lost a fight? - Good lord wouldnt wana admit any of those. Its against the new k0c code of conduct!

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dont forget about Mr. Squid

13. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

"I just don't see the point of logging in to stand inside a house when you claim to be pvpers."

You know i have the same feeling when i have to chase you from blighted grove to shame back to grove. Any respectable pvper would at least stay in one screen and die with honor 1vs1 instead of running for 30 mins then gating out so you can run into your house on two seperate occasions....

Maybe when you start implying your own ethics on pvp youll get more action.

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

storytime

15. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its been storytime, nice thread.

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your still posting here, you dont even play here so wtf?

And yes I play siege currently and am looking forward to running into you. Although Im sure it wont happen seeing as you log in once every what, 2-3 months. But still remain to post actively on stratics like your some amazing pvper.

That's storytime. :scholar:

17. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

cause what you say makes sense... like usual.

Carry on tho :popcorn:

18. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

i guess when i stop being lazy and gt a photo bucket account to post my screenies we will see whos better at "story time" till then keep the lies coming i enjoy them......